Friday, October 12, 2012

Brought to you by KeylessEntryLocks.com

Going Back to the 70s...I Will Survive!


We all know the words to the great break-up classic, “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor, the outstanding singer from the 1970s starting off with:
At first, I was afraid, I was petrified.
Kept thinking, I could never live without you by my side
Then she continues in her anger with:
I should have changed that stupid lock.
I should have made you leave your key,
If I’d known for just one second you’d be back to bother me.
When someone leaves your life on bad terms, such as argument or a break-up, and they “aren’t welcome anymore,” how are you going to protect yourself, home, and your personal security? Instead of going to the time and expense of changing the lock to feel safe, why not install a keypad lock -- it’s safe, easy, and affordable. Then, if someone leaves, you just have to change to code on the lock and your home is safe and secure again.

Remember, you’ve “got all your life to live.” Don’t live it feeling unsafe! Invest in a keyless entry lock.

Has something like this happened to you?
Share your story. Comment below.
To protect your privacy, first names only please.

Visit KeylessEntryLocks.com for our whole selection of keyless locks.

No comments:

Post a Comment